From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Furtado, Lou
Sent: August-08-14 4:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Added Status Reason gives ARERR 1291220

**
Since I just ran into this also here is what has to be done on the HPD:Help
Desk form:

Here are the high level steps that we went through to add the status reason
items to the form definition:

1.       Connect to server with Dev Studio

2.       Open up 'Forms'

3.       Open up HPD:Help Desk form

4.       Click on 'Outline' (Located on the right hand side of screen typically)

5.       Click on 'Show Table Overview' (Icon on top right corner of outline
panel)

6.       Sort by Name

7.       Select StatusReason field

8.       Click on Properties

9.       Click on the selection section

10.   Click 'Add'

11.   Name = Name of Status Reason and ID = ID of the menu record

12.   Save the form

Oh by the way you need to clear the cache on the server also for this to take
effect. Also the users will need to clear the cache in their browser.

Also are you using Business Objects - because if you are the older versions of
Remedy like yours and mine require another step.