Great! Thanks!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peter Romain
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing servers

**
You could install Remedy and the apps on the new servers in advance then you'd
only need to change the database server references when you move the database
over.

During the install consider using an alias for the servers instead of their
actual names - resolve the alias to an IP in the hosts file.
This way you will have a minimal amount of reconfiguring if you clone the
environments.