From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Unable to Create Overlay for a 'Deployable' Application in 7.6.04...

**
Is this not allowed? Or is this by design so one cannot modify a BMC Software
OTB application?

The 'Create Overlay' option is grayed out only for 'Deployable' applications
while its available for 'Local' applications.

I was intending to add a form to Remedy Foundation Company and other Foundation
Forms for who I have created data staging forms.

I am on 7.6.04 SP5 server and developer studio.

Joe