LJ,

Is it possible that you are thinking of the old “Flat-file DB” option we had in
versions prior to 4..x (if my memory serves me correctly)?

As far as I am aware, we never had  Slolaris x86 support for AR Server.

I tried forcing the install on a x86 Slolaris dev VM about 2 or 3 years ago and
had to be reminded the hard way that it just won’t work…..   :)

I suggest going with Linux. It is close enough to Sloraris as a dev server and
you have all the flexibility and portability you need with it.

Best Regards,

Theo