**
On Sep 3, 2014, at 1:39 PM, Mueller, Doug <doug_muel...@bmc.com> wrote:

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions and I will make sure they are responded to.

I hope to see you all in Orlando – I will probably be the one in some ridiculous costume or hat or some other
such apparel who just may be carrying around a tray of appetizers or desserts for your dining pleasure.

Doug Mueller

While I cannot speak for Mr. Mueller’s intended behavior at BMC Engage 2014,
I can vouch for his excellent dessert service at WWRUG11 :-)

Doug Mueller, The Cupcake Man….

(I know, I know. You were just counting the minutes until someone posted this….)

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462