Hello Listers,
ARS 8.1.00
Mid Tier 8.1
I have a published, scheduled report that runs daily for a few individuals. The
report is sent as an Excel document.
The first column of the spreadsheet shows as a hyperlink to the form and record
in question.
The first time accessed requires a login to the ARSystem which is expected
since we have no Atrium server for SSO.
But also each subsequent click on a link opens a new tab of the IE window and
pops to the login screen.

In regular email notifications opening a second or third record just uses the
same sessionID and does not ask for a login.

Is there anything that I can do at the ARServer do get the connection from the
report file to open the same way after an initial login?

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Remedy Developer/Administrator
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me