From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IT Home Page Add Applications and Sub-Categories

Your form has to be a part of a deployable application.  From there you can set
up entry points on the "Access Points" portion of the Application.  If you
already have a deployable application just right click on it in developer
studio and select "Edit Application" then select "Access Points" and handle it
from there.  What I don't recall is if you have to first mark "Enable Entry
Point" on the form Definitions, or if you do this first and it automatically
does it for you.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer