Is it possible to have the SLAs fire off of a date that happened before the
ticket was created on HPD:Helpdesk?

Scenario:
Monitoring tool has a date when a system was down before ticket creation in
Remedy: $Original Create Date$.
I created a new custom field in Help Desk to store this value: $Original Create
Date$
I created another field to hold the calculated End Date that i configured in
the Data sources: $SLA END DATE$
$Original Create Date$ + 15mins = $SLA END DATE$

My SLA is $Reported Date$ can't be greater than $Original Create Date$ + 15mins.
When i create an an Incident and the $Reported Date$ is greater than $Original
Create Date$ + 15mins i get the following message:
Reference End Goal for Request-Based SVTs' field in Application Form is less
than the current time, it will make the Measurement record invalid (ARWARN
45053)

I tried configuring both in the SLM data sources :
Reference Goal for Request-Based SVTs
Reference End Goal for Request-Based SVTs

Is there any way to have my SLA fire when the date is in the past?