Hi,

One more thing about QBE and the Request ID field (Field id 1).

You can indeed just type ('Record Number' = 1234), and this will actually
result in the following search to the database ('Record Number' =
"PREFIX00001234").

So if the actual prefix of your specific record matches the current prefix
defined for the form, you should get a match.

Kathy, it seems that you mistyped something, as you talk about both 1425,
REC1425 and INC1425 at the same time. The minimum length of the number-part is
5 digits. But maybe the field you are talking about is not field id 1...

I use this kind of search very often: '1' = 1234

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):