From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Deshpande, Ashutosh
Sent: October 1, 2014 12:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 8.1 and Openfire (BMC Chat)

**

Hi Daniel,

LJ is right and that’s the way to configure it. Openfire server integration in
ARS doesn’t support high availability or failover as of now, so you need to
install only a single instance and set your configuration to point to that
instance. Please do read the first note on this page
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Installing+and+configuring+the+Openfire+chat+server

Thanks and Regards,

Ashutosh.