I think the line about buying a beer just drew the interest of like 100+ folks
on the arslist. :)

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tom Hamill
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Job: Seeking Remedy Report Analyst- Washington DC / Herdon VA

**

Hi All,

We are currently seeking a Remedy Reporting Analyst
<https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=922289&B_ID=91&fid=1&Adid=&ssbgcolor=000000&SearchScreenID=1195&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2>
 t.  The position does allow for some part time remote work but the candidate
must be able to work in Washington DC as well.  This position does require a
secret clearance.

If interested, please contact me or visit the Acuity Careers Portal
<http://www.myacuity.com/careers/>

I will also be at Engage next week so if you would like to talk about the Job,
I will buy you a beer and we can talk.  :)

Thank You,

Tom Hamill
Technical Manager
tom.ham...@myacuity.com <mailto:tom.ham...@myacuity.com>