Saurabh,
I know nothing about 'Jira', but, if it's an integration that you need to
do, I would suggest looking to see if the product you are needing to
integrate with accepts 'web service' calls.  If so, you can create a filter
on your server that fires on a condition of 'Service', and consume the WSDL
that it publishes, from there, create a Service action in your Active Link
that calls the form of your Service Filter, and the button will trigger the
filter call initiating the integration.  If it doesn't do web services, you
still can use a similar architecture, but have the filter do some other
action that triggers the integration, but that's up to you to find the
integration point.