From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 9:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-URL to open internal network site

**
I agree with Fred

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 7:54 AM, Sinclair, Keith
<ksincl...@shoppertrak.com<mailto:ksincl...@shoppertrak.com>> wrote:
**
So, I have a button that fires an AL with Run Process: PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-URL
\\NETWORK\Public\Site<file:///\\NETWORK\Public\Site> Management\Site
Documents\$Site ID$.pdf.

When I click on the button, nothing happens. The AL does fire, according to the
logs.

If I change the OPEN-URL to http://www.msn.com, it works. The button opens up
MSN in a new browser window.