Announcer: You just installed the full BMC Remedy ITSM 8.2 preconfigured stack
with SmartIT in only an hour! What are you going to go?

Doug & Misi: "We're going to Disney World!"

By boat. From Dolphin to Epcot.

Later.....

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPhone6+
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)