From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Smart IT install

**
Anyone try it on top of MyIT 2.0?

Howard

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Saji Philip
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 9:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: [arslist] Smart IT install

**

After attending BMC Engage and getting gitty over Smart IT, we installed it on
one of our sandboxes.  Pretty easy install...  Still a work in progress but
excited about what's to come.

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/Iyb0xDsR02nGX2PQPOmvUhBG2SIKse0TJeGOhnzklt!lQ16EvueZkWigFuIhlKbH8N3Z3vdBo3fgE3KctAewCA==>
 to report this email as spam.