Hello Janie,

The AROutput plugin behaves exactly as the old Remedy Import Tool. It does a
Merge action, which either creates or updates data. If you select the “Matching
Request ID” option (which is done by default I guess), you must map the Request
ID field in the output mapping. If you provide your own qualification to match
the inserted data to the existing one, you are not obliged to do so.
Be aware that when you import data in a join form (like the
BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem form), you must map the Request ID (I have spent
some hours trying to find why my mapping did not work, and my conclusion was
that inserting data in a join only work when matching request ID).

Best regards,

Jean-Louis Halleux
supp...@arsmarts.com
Looking for a way to understand your ARS worklfow ? Go to
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGR1BGZjAGZ4ZmVzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGRjZmpmAGt2Way2LKu2pG0mZGVkZmx4AGRjBt