I did this 2 minute demo a whole bunch of times at KEG, WWRUG, Gartner and
a bunch of other places this last year.

This demo/example seems to be very well received.

I put together a quick video in case anybody else wanted to see it.

Hopefully it generates some good ideas…

http://vimeo.com/111858070

Basically - it is Kinetic Task — hooked up to Vimeo and then an ITSM system
to fetch tickets assigned, work them, close them.

Here is a link to Kinetic Task if you want to try any of this yourself:
http://www.kineticdata.com/products/task/
Here is to download Kinetic Task
http://www.kineticdata.com/products/task/request-information/
Here is Kinetic Community which has Kinetic Task info
http://community.kineticdata.com/

Under Kinetic Task — you can find:
-handlers (our terminology for integration connectors)
-sources (our terminology for Web-hooks)

Feel free to email me off-line if you have any questions.
(john.sundb...@kineticdata.com)

*** I would love to hear what people think of the idea.
(Basically - 0 software installed, works anywhere you have texting, simple)

Have fun,

-John

--

*John Sundberg*