Scott,
When I post to the List, I don't get my post back (I used to before
switching to gmail forever ago)....but just because I don't get it, doesn't
mean it's not posted :).....and I'm saying I have a filter that ensures
anything that comes from the list doesn't go to spam...because some of them
do from time to time...