We are having similar problems trying to load SmartIT on a closed network (no
access to internet). Is this thing designed to only operate where you have an
Internet connection?

After the install, everything seems to be running without errors but the
website pages come up, turn white, and do nothing... forever.

Not sure I am liking this product yet.