I realize that now especially since I am originally from India and we tend
to have regular conflicts with our neighbors because of unresolved issues in
Kashnir. I promise I meant no disrespect to any Pakistanis on this list.
Some of my good friends and squash gym partner when I lived in Kuwait was a
Pakistani. So was our squash coach.

And I used to be a smoker back then which is the only reason I know the
Camels cigarette which I opted for if the local store did not have Marlboro
or I would have not got most of the top half of the joke. Until I smoked
that cigarette I had no idea there was a cigarette brand called Camels.

I promise I meant no disrespect or offence to anyone and I hope you'll just
see the humor in it and not the political angle in it.

Joe

  _____