Hi Kelvin,

Yes, I have also configured the AREA LDAP configuration, but in my case
AREA is also not working. During AREA logging in by LDAP user, I get
following error
05:19:47,492 ERROR [pool-4-thread-14]
com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARPluginContext (?:?) - <AREA.LDAP>Ldap
Authentication failed!javax.naming.InvalidNameException: [LDAP: error code
34 - Invalid DN]

Also through Pentaho client I am able to pull all People data without any
issues, by providing the same LDAP user inputs.

Is there any settings or pre-requirement to configure these 2 plugins from
Remedy side.

Because I choose simple method to connect to LDAP server through LDP exe
utility. Otherwise it couldn't connect.
I need to also provide whole DN, as username like
uid=<userid>,ou=<>,dc=<clients name of domain>,dc=com

Anyone has faced this issue please advise.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Onkar Shinde