From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Raj
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 7:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Load Balancing on Remedy Server Group

**
Hello All,
Looking for some information on load balancing our remedy in server group
install.
Currently, we installed ARS v8.1 in Server Group on 2 VMs(OS - Linux).
We tested some fail-over scenarios and it is working fine after we configured
entries in Server Group Operation Ranking form.

We are fairly new to Server Group install and load balancing our Remedy
environment.
We do not have mid-tier but we only use Remedy User Tool(v7.6.04 SP5).
We may not be able to go the route of hardware load balancing since it would
require new hardware/server provision.

Considering the above facts, looking for some suggestions/recommendations from
Remedy gurus in here on what can be done in our environment to facilitate load
balancing.

Regards,
Raj