Is there any other way to Filter Log a Set Field Web Service action so
that you get more information in a Remedy log and see what is actually
being sent in a Web Service call? We are attempting to send data with our
integration with Aperture. I am checking the Aperture XML log, but it
appears as if not all of the logs are being created and some of the data
that is suppose to be passed, is intermittently not being passed. I don't
know if the issue is on the Remedy side or Aperture side.

Remedy
ARServer 7.6.4 sp3

Aperture
IIS Mid-tier

I do get the following in the Filter Log, but the only way I can figure
out how to positively see what is in the fields being passed is to add a
Message Action of those fields. So, in short, is there anyway I can see in
a log, what is being sent in the Filter Log...not just what is returned
from the other system.

Passed -- perform actions
0: Message
Change tix: 000000001338035
Change tix dup: 000000001338035
1: Set Fields
Device-Aperture FormID (536870915) = 150105134902
Device-Aperture ErrorCode (536870944) = 0
Device-Aperture ErrorMsg (536870917) =

The last 3 Device-Aperture items is return signals from Aperture.

Marc