Hi Amit,

In addition to SriSamSri Appecherla you can do the following .

Thread pools for different commands are configured in the CAI:Commands form. Configuring thread pools defines dedicated CAI threads for use by the specific command. This ensures that requests from a command use only the dedicated threads, and performance of other command requests to the CAI is not affected.

you can configure this for the commands that are frequently created in CAI:Event Form.

Thanks and regards
Harshad Wagh
Engineer
Vyom Labs Pvt Ltd.