From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra, CTR, DSS
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRM Request Portal

I have been searching and cannot find how to modify the following:

On the SRM Request Entry portal (where the user can browse to submit from
posted SRDs) on the "Browse" frame, the label is "Available Services". The top
SRD is by default selected. My customer wants the label "Available Services"
changed to "Select a Service" and to have no SRD pre-selected.

Any ideas? Your assistance is appreciated.

ARS & ITSM - version 8.1.01
SQL db

Thank you,

Sandra

Sandra Hennigan

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.