Caveat:  yes, I know how to set/edit Dataset precedence in the Reconciliation
tool.

My question is a bit more general:  is there a published list of what
attributes are compared during reconciliation?

Client has multiple source data sets.  Sometimes a subset of records in one of
the data sets is not as complete as desired (long story, don't go there).

They will then run a manual CSV of those records and import them into a new
dataset and set it higher precedence than the original so that matches go into
Asset and over-write the less-complete set's records.

The problem is that they use spoon and leave a lot of fields default, resulting
in items like Type or Item not exactly matching.  You know what happens
then...instead of over-writing the Asset record, a SECOND record is created in
Asset.  No bueno.

So the customer came back with the question "ok, so where is the list of all
the attributes that are compared so I can ensure we have exact matches or we
are filling in the blanks?"  Short of manually setting precendence rules for
each attribute, I don't have the answer myself.

Anybody got a handy "default" list for BMC.Core or BMC.ComputerSystem
attributes compared?  I'm sure I"m overlooking something simple...blame it on
the flu...and thanks in advance.