From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 10:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: Setting up a demo environment on LINUX..

**

If you are participating in the beta, it's available now :)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

**

For the moment, since I bought this machine primarily to have an available
instance of a Demo setup for my personal use for R&D and possible use for
Beta testing a new version when available, I plan to use the pre-loaded
Windows 7 Professional instance that came with the box as I wanted to make
this instance available to me with minimum effort.

After I'm done / bored with my R&D, then I plan to buy additional memory (if
it is supported - haven't yet looked up at what the max supported memory is
on the configuration). That's when I will look at options like creating VMs
so I can have one or two VM's for other things.

While on the subject of R&D, I had heard that version 9 Beta may be
available sooner or later. Any idea on the timelines for this?

Cheers

Joe

  _____