Yep, we got caught out on this originally by believing the documentation!!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: 18 February 2015 14:43
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: FTS Fortification for 7.6.04 SP3

**

And another thing....later in the comments, the author discusses the fact that
even with the latest patches of the latest service packs of the latest
versions, you still need to run fortification, and that there is not yet a
version released that handles everything in the fortification documentation
automatically.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Jamie <jamie.bo...@transamerica.com