Hey everyone,

Sorry to bother you all, but I'm having some difficulty filling a Remedy Admin
position I have available in St. Louis, MO or Denver, CO and was referred to
this list as a resource.

If any of you are interested or know someone who would be, feel free to let me
know! I've attached the description below. Thanks!

Title: Remedy Admin
Location: St. Louis, MO or Denver, CO

Requirements:
•       Remedy Admin/Engineer
o       Fluent in the Remedy IDE for system configuration changes
o       Knowledge of Remedy’s backend
       SQL and Database (Oracle preferred) experience
       Knowledge of ETL practices and external integrations
       Understanding of Remedy Web Services
o       Knowledge of Remedy forms and data extraction/reporting
o       Understanding of ITIL principles
o       Experience with Remedy Administrative functions
       User and group maintenance
       Updates to CTIs and other form/data changes

Day-to-Day:
Insight Global is looking for a Remedy Admin to join one of our Telecom
clients. This person will be working on a team of 3 other Remedy Admins and is
being brought on specifically for day-to-day operational help as the team has
too much work between the three of them currently. This client will be working
across 15 or so project simultaneously to support an existing Remedy
environment. Daily duties include making changes to accounts, configuring
forms, and translating existing tickets from another Remedy system into their
own environment.