In the past (way back a few versions during the AR Admin Tool days) in order
to use that run process in conjunction with the results list field (or any
other AR workflow action for that matter) you had to create a hidden table
field with a 1020 ID to allow you to associate workflow to that ID. It was
like a place holder field for 1020 to use it in workflow.

I'm not sure if they have changed that now and allow you to do so without
the developer studio complaining that the field does not exist.

Just thought I would throw that out in case you get a similar error with the
Dev Studio with the recent versions too.

Cheers

Joe

  _____