Since you do not have a load balancer in front of it , you probably don't want
to make a server group.

Making it into a server group is pretty easy - there's step by step directions
in the docs. Basically you do this:

1.       Change the server alias to your server group name - this should match
the load balancer name.

2.       Add IP-Name entries for every possible name/ip the server could know
itself as - so the IP of each all servers, FWDN and short name of all servers,
and the load balancer and IP.

3.       Check the "Server Group Member" checkbox in the config tab of AR admin
of all servers

4.       You can ignore the "server group name" under the advanced tab - this
is no longer used

5.       Shut down all the servers except the admin server

6.       Configure the entries in the AR Server Group Operation Ranking form.
Each operation should have an entry for each server and a rank (in your case)
of 1 or 2.  You'd probably want to keep all of them 1 for your old server and 2
for your new server.

7.       Shut down the admin server

8.       Restart the admin server.  When it is up completely restart all other
servers

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25