A second lesson is that he passed away from COPD from smoking....

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 1:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RIP: Leonard Nimoy

**
All,

For those who watched Star Trek as a kid and thought that the future the show
was showing, was what future generations would be living. This is a sad day.

I have always wonder how many of our scientists, engineers and others, got
their starts because of adventures of Spock, Jim Kirk and the rest of the crew
of the USS Enterprise.

One of Mr. Nimoy's last quotes was "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments
can be had, but not preserved, except in memory"

"He's not really dead as long as we remember him." -- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek II
-- The Wrath of Khan. RIP.

With that said, I do hope we all "Live Long and Prosper".

Howard Richter, Senior Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Email = howard.rich...@coxinc.com<mailto:howard.rich...@coxinc.com>

[ecm_036069_email]

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message. Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption