Brian,

Very interesting.  I'll look into this more.

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Goralczyk
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 2:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CI Relationships

**
Maybe it should be a view in the db?  Seems that it would be an easier way to
set it up.  Of course that all depends on your db comfort level.

Without getting the field and form names it would simply be:

select c.ci, u.used_by, m.managed_by, o.owned_by from ci_form c, used_by_form
u, managed_by_form m, owned_by_form o where c.key = u.key and c.key = u.key and
c.key = m.key

Hope that helps.

Brian Goralczyk
Phone 574-643-1144
Email bgoralc...@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS