Also, just in case if you don't have access to remedy server machine to
load the WSDL URL in filter or if you don't have DEV Studio in server
machine, and the other machine do not have access to WSDL URL, you need to
ask them to provide WSDL file (ask them to save as the WSDL page from web
browser).

You may also need to ask header information, like username/password if the
connection is secure.

Thanks
Anandsagar
arskit.com

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:22 PM, LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> They need to provide you their WSDL
>
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Koyb P. Liabt <tekkyto...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> **
>> Hi,
>>
>> I worked with web services years ago.  I forgot one important piece....
>> what do I need to know from the other provider in order to consume  their
>> web service?
>> _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_

Thanks and Regards,
Sah Anandsagar