From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of richard....@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.5 midtier on a 2012 server

Has anyone installed 7.5 patch 007 midtier on a 2012 server?

I've been asked to do one and although everything seems to

Install correctly (JRE/JDK, Tomcat) it gets errors when I try to

Do a config.jsp . The AR 7.5 patch 007  server installed fine and

Access the db fine.

Thanks.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception,
please delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or
transmitting this message. Portions of this message may be confidential