All-
Thanks for taking the time to read this email.
My client has an opportunity in the South Phoenix area for a Remedy Developer
with a Web Development background.  This is a straight full-time opportunity.
Not a contract or temp to perm.  I would appreciate any help with referrals.
If you do provide a referral the person gets the job I will pay you $1,000.
An immediate need for a Lead Remedy Developer to support Government Client.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance. This is a standard initial
clearance that takes 6-8 weeks to receive. Job Description Performs all Remedy
Development Platform and supporting tools Requirements Supervisor experience
3+years Solid experience in configuring, administering, and customizing BMC'S
Custom Forms and AR 7.6.04 Suite Service catalog and enabling technologies,
such as mobile integration, analytics, and asset discovery, on Windows
operating system platforms utilizing web servers, application servers, and
databases Experience integrating SharePoint, Big Fix, SCCM and CiscoWorks into
Remedy Experience with Windows and Crystal Reports Preferred skills in, Oracle
11g and Windows 2008 64 Bit Proficient in writing SQL queries, Web development,
Disaster Recovery, General administration of SAN storage arrays (EMC
RecoverPoint), BMC Licensing Management, Projects, SLM Process, ITILv3
(preferred) or familiarity with ITIL processes experience Education Bachelor's
Degree in IT and 3 years Remedy Development Experience Equivalent years'
experience in lieu of degree
 Please shoot me an email or give me a call at 703-599-4270.
Thanks,

Mike