From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2015 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Query for showing Form menu items..

Hi,

Yes, you need to move it around and resize it as appropriate.

You need not run it on their machines. It works on def-files and can be run
anywhere.

If you do not import the resulting def, nothing can happen.

It converts everything, so I do not know the end result. I suspect that BMC
has no Base Mode buttons defined as drop-down menus, as they would not work
in
Mid-Tier. If that is the case, they would only have Custom or Overlay
drop-down menus, and you would be fine importing the end result.

Come to think of it, it might be that I need to add some kind of property to
the Nav-field to put it in the proper Custom mode... Let me know if you need
that, and I will look into it.

Regardless, use it to do a report of the existing drop-down menus.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org