James,

Error 93 is a timeout error.  It is specific to search type commands --
GetList.  In addition, it is generally only for entry type operations.

Error 92 is also a timeout error.  It is specific to point entry access
commands -- Create/Set/Merge/Delete/Get. In addition, you will get this for any
data dictionary search type operations.

So, you are getting a timeout searching for entries.

This matches with your discussion that you are not having trouble getting
individual incidents, but only on the console where you are doing a search.

You didn't mention your version and whether you are on the latest releases
where we are keeping the top 10 (a configurable number) API and SQL commands
for you automatically and you can drop them out at any time (or on a scheduled
basis).  If you are, then you can simply drop out the longest commands and see
what the timing is.

In any version, you can turn on SQL logging and just see what SQL is being
issued and why it is taking so long.

Being error 93, it is keying off the LONG timeout which defaults to something
like 3 or 5 minutes.  So, you should be seeing a long delay in response to
going to the console and getting the error message.

The support team should be able to help isolate the issue.  They will want to
look at the SQL that is taking the time (from one of the sources I note above).

The issue could be anything from very long searches due to indexes that are
lost/missing to blocked threads to other similar issues.  The key is going to
be seeing the command arrive and seeing what SQL is generated (or not and that
is significant because it is not even getting to that point) and what is taking
the time.

Some things to start with, and I would suggest that the support team is a
resource that can help you with this type of situation.

Doug Mueller