Hi Paul,
Wow, these are great! I really like the colors you used.

A few comments:
I don't think the app icons should bear so much resemblance to the
document icons. Also, maybe instead of "Writer" and "calc" appearing
in document icons, how about "document" and "spreadsheet"
(respectively)?

Thanks for submitting these!
- Ivan.