Hi Bernhardm

if I'm not wrong, there is much to do in order to create a visual identity for OOo3 using the elements of the new splash screen.

absolutely agreed. Some designs and items exist, but they are spread throughout various pages and I have to look them up everytime - like Wiki and PrOOo-Box website, and OOo CVS.

The wiki tells that Jacek has signed SCA even if he is not (yet) listed on http://www.openoffice.org/copyright/copyrightapproved.html

He has signed it, I have a copy of it here.

I'd like to use the elements of his splash screen under LGPL (or another open source license, if necessary) - do we need an additional affirmation by Jacek (or by Sun via SCA)?

I think his e-mail address is listed in the wiki. Can you ping him? It should be under a free license, but best would be to ping him. :-)

Thanks!
Florian