> >> @ http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Artist_Sandbox
> >> - Added the page, I added it because it seemed like a logical thing to
> do so
> >> that there is a place to develop ideas and artwork. (One other than
> mailing
> >> list of course..)
> >>
> >> @ http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Website/Open_Tasks
> >> - Added sections.
> >>
> >> @
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Website/Additional_Artwork_Gallery
> >> - Added pages, made guidelines..
> >> - Added logos in logo section (from renaissance project)
>

> We already have all the logo proposals on the Gallery page, so I think
> > adding the logos in on the logo section was unnecessary - maybe it
> > would be better if the Gallery pages had the final version at the top
> > of the page, followed by others' proposals?
> >
> > Ivan M

Let me clarify if what I think you are saying, you are.  You think the
additional artwork page should be moved into the gallery page, and that it
would be the same just in a single place?

*If so:*
I agree, the only reason I made the directory like that is because someone
made it and that wiki page before me, to be honest.

Also the main reasons I use the Art/Website/** pages is because
1.) They are already there.. and so they might as well be used or deleted..
(which might be a pain for a sysops)
2.) They are a way that I can design how I think this should go.

I think the main page should have buttons (with images) on the front upper
part, where it lists the other main places in the wiki.  The buttons would
have an image related (such as Art - Paintbrush & Paper or Security a Lock)
and then a little below say the actual title. Overall I think this would
just improve the look of the wiki front page. (Maybe making it more
appealing to click one of those links too, or get involved with the wiki.)

Thanks for the responses, it seems like this is a good thing to do (the
Report), so I'll continue the thing.
Austin Martin.