Hey Bernhard, all

Towards the new DVD envelope cover with text (
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Image:OOo3_DVD_envelope_covertext.png
):
- Personally I think that the text should be justified, so that it is more
blocky.
- In the description, we might want to include the Math app too. Standard
(in left block) has a dash in it, stan-dard. Speech (in right block) is
spelled speach.  Install (right block), is spelled in-stall.
- Also I think the OOo logo with the side sliver should be in the center.
- The margins probably need to be lined up they kind of slope \ way and /
way.

Overall really nice though, and I think all of this text still applies to
OOo3, so we don't *need *to change it.

Austin Martin