Hi Bernhard, *

Maybe we should just show the concepts as they are without too much details. Our main goal is to remember the community there is an art team. Comments are very welcome... and hopefully most people just say it is time for something new...

If you have the size of the display stands, we can decide for a poster or one per page printed concepts. But you must bring them all the way, so you can decide about size in first place.

regards
Jens