Emailnya Mas Ahmadun dibajak

Jangan ditanggapi, ini penipuan

Hello

I am writing you in a tensed mood, I had travelled to Wales to visit a new
researchers complex in Swansea (Imperial College, Gallery Section, Wales) and
unfortunately for me the hotel i lodged was attacked by robbers. I am so
confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go.The hotel telephone
lines were disconnected during the incident. So I have access to only
emails.Some valuables including money and flight ticket were also in the room
at the time of this incident.please i want you to lend me £1160 ($1,857.54 USD
for me to sort things out here. as soon as i get home i will refund it
immediately.please I need you to get back to me as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to your mail.

Regards.

Ahmadun

Kirim email ke