Hi,

I have been doing an ACT comparison on two small gene clusters (~18kb).  I
have done a tblastx to compare them and there are a few main areas of
similarity with lots of small ones.  I can loose the small ones by using the
cutoff slide.  This will eventually become a figure in a presentation and so
we were wondering if there is any 'standard' as to how much to we can edit
the figure.  Providing we give the cutoff value used, can we reduce out most
of the minimal hits?

Thanks for your help

Melanie

Dr Melanie Duffield
Microbiology
CBS
Dstl
Porton Down
Salisbury
Wilts
SP4 0JQ
+44 (0)1980 614364

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."