Hi,

I'm setting up Artemis on Windows for a eukaryotic genome. I would like
to create a custom feature key and have the features annotated with this
key displayed on the 6-frame translation strands. So far when I've tried
adding a custom feature key (by adding it to the 'extra_keys' tag in the
options file), the features are automatically displayed on the DNA
strands. How can I configure the feature type to display on the 6-frame
translation?

Any help would be appreciated - I'm an Artemis newbie.

Regards,
Anar

____________________________
Anar Khan
Bioinformatician
T +64 3 489 9154
E [EMAIL PROTECTED]

AgResearch Limited
Invermay Agricultural Centre
Puddle Alley, Private Bag 50034, Mosgiel, New Zealand
T  +64 3 489 3809   F  +64 3 489 3739  www.agresearch.co.nz

Farming Food and Health. First
Te Ahuwhenua Te Kai me te Whai Ora. Tuatahi

sender immediately.