Van: artemis-users-boun...@sanger.ac.uk [artemis-users-boun...@sanger.ac.uk]
namens Tim Carver [t...@sanger.ac.uk]
Verzonden: dinsdag 13 maart 2012 10:23
To: artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk
Onderwerp: [Artemis-users] Artemis and ACT new release

The software releases of Artemis (version 14) and ACT (version
11) are now available. The new releases can be downloaded from their home
pages:

http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/artemis/
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/act/

As well as further optimisations some of the more notable changes are
described here:

ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub4/resources/software/artemis/release_notes.txt

-Tim