I use CURL to upload zip archives from OpenVMS to an Artifactory (2.3.1)
sitting on a Linux server.
This works very well, but how can I tell Artifactory to automatically
generate a POM for the uploaded ZIP?

The option is available as a checkbox if I manually upload via the web UI.
Is it also available in some way when using curl?

Thanks for any help on this one.
Anders Wallin