Hi,

Long-time annoyer, first time caller.

I'm curious if the Mojo FPGA development board is compatible (meaning only
minor re-configuring) with the current state of ARTIQ and related
toolchains. Links follow. From what I can tell:

1. The Mojo features the exact same Spartan 6.
2. It includes an ATmega32U4 micro-controller, giving it on-board
analog-input capabilities.
3. It is programmed via a USB connection to this micro-controller, rather
than the Papilio's directly connected USB chip (do I have that right?)
4. It appears to lack onboard SDRAM, but the makers sell a 256Mbit
"shield". FLASH is 4Mbit, I think, and SPI serial.
5. Mojo is in stock at SparkFun, Papilio Pro is not (sign of Papilio
production ending?  or maybe nobody buys the Mojo?)

https://embeddedmicro.com/products/mojo-v3.html
https://embeddedmicro.com/sdram-shield.html

N.B. "go away" is a perfectly acceptable reply. Other
advice/gossip/slander welcome.

Jeff Sherman