> On 12/16/2014 12:16 AM, Tan, Ting Rei wrote:
> > Any update about finding someone for GUI development?
>
> Nothing concrete yet, and I've been busy with other topics (RTIO, controllers,
> master, etc.). Is that a priority? My impression is that a number of things
> could be developed and deployed via scripting and command line already.

Having a good GUI is definitely a crucial aspect of the success of ARTIQ for
our group, so I think it pays not to wait until the last minute to find
someone.  Obviously the other things you have been working on are also
essential for success, and you should continue working on them, but it probably
would make sense to see if we can find a GUI developer in the near term.